Give me a home among the Gum trees, at the end of the road this solid 3 bedroom home over looks Gin Gin with exceptional views of the town. Massive 2340m2block with a 2 bay powered shed and a mechanics pit. Once you step inside, the house opens right up with high ceilings and an open floor plan, complimented by polished timber flooring. All bedrooms have built in cupboards with wall fans fitted.
- Solid Besser block construction
- Open plan living & dining
- Polished timber flooring
- Built in robes
- Separate living area with fireplace
- 2 roads for access to the property
- 2 bay powered shed with awning and drive over mechanics pit
- 2340m2 block with low maintenance yard
This property has a deck on the north facing side which overlooks Gin Gin and is perfect for entertaining guests. Gin Gin is a thriving country town approximately a 4 hour drive north of Brisbane complete with a Hospital, Primary School, High School, Chemist, IGA, Bendigo Bank and 2 Hotels, what more could you ask for. We have priced this remarkable property to sell, call Ashley Lynch 0477 836 886 to arrange your inspection today.