this charming Queenslander style home will appeal to a range of different buyers, from those who need the extra space to those who simply seek a character filled home in a central location.
This 3-bedrooom, 1-bathroom, high-set home built in 1920, sits on a sizeable 1012sqm yard with a floor area of 140sqm leaving plenty of opportunity for a great outdoor entertainment area.
- Spacious Queenslander, extremely neat and tidy
- Car parking underneath the home for 2 cars+
- 3 roomy bedrooms, all with attached sunrooms & high ceilings
- Large formal loungeroom in the center of the home
- Kitchen with plenty of room and a storage area
- Substantial size bathroom with shower, storage cupboard, toilet & vanity
- Underneath the home is also a large storage/utilities room & 2nd toilet
- Fully fenced spacious backyard, plenty of room for pets & kids
- Short walk to local corner store and both Primary and High Schools
- FOR IMMEDIATE SALE, ALL OFFERS WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED, PRICED TO SELL!
- Currently tenanted until 04/10/2021 returning $295.00 per week
This charming home will provide the lucky new owner with an exceptional lifestyle and an ideal Bundaberg address!
This property won't last long! To book your viewing of this great opportunity contact the exclusive agent Morgan Armitage now - 0411 785 318 firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.