This steel frame four bedroom home is set amongst the trees, at the front of this 50 acre allotment, boasting a no through road and not a neighbour in sight! Country views from the inside of the home and from the spacious verandahs. Located 20 minutes from Bundaberg, and all it has on offer, this is the perfect lifestyle property for those who want to escape city living, whilst still being handy to town.
The home is well appointed with an open plan kitchen, dining and living space. The main bedroom features his and hers walk in robes and ensuite with double shower, vanity and toilet. Off the dining/living rooms both front and back is a decked outdoor entertainment area for the whole family to enjoy with access to the fenced house yard. The acreage has 3 dams and is mostly fenced and into separate yards for storage equipment yard, house yard, cattle yards, and horse paddock.
- 4 bedrooms - 3 of which have built ins and all have glass sliding doors on the front & back verandahs
- Combined bathroom and laundry with shower over bath, toilet laundry and vanity
- Kitchen has gas cook top, electric oven, walk in pantry and an island bench
- Dining/ lounge opens onto both the front and back verandahs and offers air conditioning and wood fire place
- Large walk in linen cupboard
- Back deck has a built in BBQ overlooking the surrounds
- 4 tanks
- Cattle yard with shelter (Current owner runs 15 head of cattle & a bull, property has a PIC number)
- Single bay shed plus room for storage
- Double tandem carport under the main house roof
- 7.7KW solar to keep electricity costs down
- Rates are approx $1200 per half year
This property also offers a walk in walk out option, please contact me for further information.
To arrange a private inspection or to request information on this property please contact the exclusive marketing agent, Danielle Dixon on 0402918564.
*DISCLAIMER: The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.*