Perched on the corner of Dooley Street and Trevors Road is this ground level two bedroom brick unit, perfectly situated to make the most of the Bargara Beach lifestyle.
The light and bright feel throughout provides an inviting feel as you walk through the front door and into the open plan kitchen, living and dining room, featuring neutral crisp tones and raked ceilings.
Each of the bedrooms are good in size and feature built-in wardrobes serviced by the main bathroom with shower vanity and separate toilet. The laundry is at the opposite end of the home offering another toilet.
Property Features Include:
- Neutral palette colour tones
- Raked ceilings
- Updated bathroom and kitchen
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Tiled flooring through out
- Built ins and security screens through out
- Block out blinds through out
- 2 toilets
- Single attached car garage with internal access
- Bundaberg Council rates approx $1600 per half year
- Body Corporate fees are $561 per 3 months
Conveniently located less than 3 kilometers from Bargara Central Shopping Complex and a short drive to local Cafes, Restaurants and all Bargara has to offer!
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.