This impressive 4 bedroom home sits on an elevated 800m2 block overlooking the stunning eastern coastline. Boasting multiple levels, this home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, very spacious open plan living with a large kitchen, 3 living areas, plus an outdoor entertaining area at the rear and front patio, perfect for year round entertaining.
- Cleverly designed, spacious, open plan living captures the ocean breezes and natural light.
- Featuring 3 living areas opening onto both patios, there is no shortage of space
- Upstairs: master suite with walk in robe, ensuite, private balcony with stunning views.
- Upstairs bedroom 2 with built in robe and fantastic ocean views.
- Downstairs: Two large bedrooms, one with ensuite, both with built in robes.
- Large main bathroom with shower, bath and a separate toilet.
- Galley style kitchen with a big pantry, plenty of cupboards and bench space, island breakfast bar, double fridge space, dishwasher and wall mounted oven.
- Rear entertaining area with pull down blinds for weather protection.
- Ocean views from the main living area, kitchen and front patio.
- Grand double door entry.
- Security screens throughout.
- Big laundry with cupboards and bench space.
- Fully fenced backyard.
- Quiet cul de sac by the ocean.
Approximate distances for your convenience:
- Barolin Rocks dive site 500m
- Coral Cove Resort and Golf Club 900m
- Bargara Esplanade 10.8km
- Bargara Central Shopping Centre 11km
- Bundaberg CBD 16.8km
- Hinkler Central Shopping Central 16.9km
- Bundaberg Base Hospital 18.8km
Block Size: 800 m2
Council Rates: $1800 (approx.) per half year
For a private viewing of this property please call or email the Exclusive listing agent Amanda Filmer 0416 164 190 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.