Architects blew the doors and the walls off this pre-war style home, retaining the beautiful proportions of its 1950s bones while energizing the space left within. The spacious kitchen was opened to the dining room, maximizing the light and views from the rear covered entertainer's patio, overlooking the landscaped oasis with cascading water feature over the inground pool.
Set on a very comfortable 860sqm and located just a short drive from the Bundaberg CBD, local amenities and high schools, you simply cannot pass on this home!
THIS PROPERTY IS TENANTED ON A FIXED TERM LEASE EXPIRING AUGUST 2022, CURRENTLY RETURNING $395 PER WEEK!
FEATURES OF THIS PROPERTY:
- Upon entering the home you'll get a real feel for luxury living with high ceilings and modern finishes, leading from the entrance room to the spacious living area.
- Following from the living through to the air-conditioned open plan kitchen and dining room on floating timber floors throughout.
- The open plan dining room also houses a smart European style laundry.
- Spacious, modern kitchen including a dishwasher, double sink, plenty of cupboard space, gas oven and large bi-fold windows opening to the rear covered entertaining area - which can also be overlooked via the floor to ceiling louvers surrounding the dining room.
- An incredibly generous main bedroom with air-conditioning, built-in robe and an ensuite with large double shower, vanity and separate toilet room.
- 3 other bedrooms, all include stainless steel fans and built-in robes.
- This property offers a very spacious, modern main bathroom including a separate bath, shower, toilet, vanity and Hollywood mirror.
- 1 single tandem lock up garage with drive through access to the rear yard.
To be the first to inspect this one-of-a-kind property, contact the EXCLUSIVE listing agent Morgan Armitage on 0411 785 318 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Photos prior to tenancy - new photography coming soon...
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.