Low maintenance, solid brick home in Thabeban has long term tenants in place that are hoping to stay on after their lease expires in February. The property has an open plan and air conditioned lounge, dining and kitchen that over look the fully fenced back yard and outdoor entertainment area. The 4th bedroom is at the front of the home and the other 3 bedrooms are to the rear of the home. The main bedroom has air conditioning, robes and ensuite.
Property features include:
- Ceiling fans and built ins
- Kitchen has electric cooking, pantry and dishwasher
- Bathroom has shower, bath and vanity with separate toilet
- Renovated bathroom and ensuite
- Tiled through out with carpet in the bedrooms
- Double attached car garage with internal access
- Large garden shed to the rear
- Fully fenced yard with established gardens
- 5 KW solar to save on electricity
Thabeban is a suburb of Bundaberg, 9 minutes drive to the Bundaberg CBD and only a short drive to schools, shops, butcher and medical centre.
To arrange a private inspection or to request information on this property please contact the exclusive marketing agent, Danielle Dixon on 0402 918 564.
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.