Privately positioned in a peaceful and tranquil acreage suburb of Sharon, on a sprawling 7003sqm parcel of land, this property caters for a wide demographic who wish to have the best of town and country lifestyles. The residence is an open planned family home with a pool, shed, solar, bore and easy-care landscaping, creating a sense of belonging. If you enjoy outdoor living with lots of open space, then look no further.
Property Features Include:
- Well maintained family brick home on just under 2 acres
- Main Bedroom is air-conditioned and offers a walk-in robe, ensuite and a private outdoor shower
- Three more bedrooms all with built in robes
- Separate air-conditioned lounge room at the front of the home as well as a combined kitchen, dining/ living
- Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity & separate toilet
- Ceiling fans and LED lights throughout home
- Double attached car garage with internal access and remote-control doors
- House is double insulated in the roof as well as external walls being fully insulated making a very cool/warm environment
- Covered alfresco area onto a terrace with roll up blinds
- Fixed Wireless Broadband connected as well as satellite dish
- 9.5m x 12m Shed to the rear with stud walls, insulated ceiling, two 3m roller doors + PC door for workshop, lighting, power and a separate 3m x 3m lawn locker
- 45,000 litre inground rainwater tank plus13,500 litre above ground tank
- Dual plumbing, with toilets and yard supplied from private bore (54,500 litre per hour capacity) as well as access to reticulated water in estate by turn of a tap if required
- 1.6KW solar system and two-way switch in meter box for generator connection
- Established gardens and landscaping
- Double side access
- One owner for over 20 years
This home offers the ultimate in convenience and location with Burnett Downs having its own boat ramp and just a 12-minute drive to Bundaberg CBD. Local bus to Sharon State School!
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.