Escape busy city living to the quiet town of Rosedale, situated about half way between Bundaberg and Agnes waters and only a short drive to great fishing and crabbing at Baffle Creek. This 2456m2 property backs onto beautiful state forestry and has plenty of room for a large family , pets and ample vehicle storage in 2 large sheds and all fully surrounded with a dog proof fence. The kids are well catered for with a very short walk to Rosedale State School which is co-educational from prep to year 12. Rosedale also has its own Royal Hotel, caravan park, police station and store.
Other great features of this property are
- 6kw (20 panel ) roof mounted solar system
- 4 large carpeted bedrooms
- 3 x Air conditioners
- Built in cupboards throughout
- 4 large water tanks
- Front and rear full length rear under roof verandahs
- Established gardens and pet housing
- Good rear vehicle access to 2 x 6m x 6m sheds
- 15 amp generator backup point in meter box
- Separate toilet and vanity
- 2 x water pumps and several irrigation outlets throughout the grounds.
Be the first to inspect by phoning Exclusive marketing agent Andrew Gatt on 0414 559 131
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.