This well built single level home sits at the end of a cul-de-sac with no neighbour within arms reach. The floor plans is designed for families and flows seamlessly.
The centrally located kitchen, which offers a large island bench, corner pantry and electric appliances is in the heart of this home and overlooks the dining and living areas. To the front of the home, there is a separate lounge room. A spacious master bedroom with air conditioning, an ensuite and WIR. Three additional bedrooms, well separated are serviced by the main bathroom.
Property Features Include:
- Air conditioned living area and main bedroom
- Ceiling fans, built ins and security screens through out
- Bathroom with shower, bath vanity and separate toilet
- Double attached car garage with internal access
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Fully fenced yard with double gate side access
- Rear 6m x 3.5m shed with high clearance
- Low maintenance 770m2 allotment
- Easement and walk way on side and back of the property
- 6.6 KW solar system to save on electricity charges
- Rates are approx. $1500 per half year
- Current rental appraisal $540 per week
This well maintained brick home is calling the growing family or the astute investor. To arrange a private inspection or to request information on this property please contact the exclusive marketing agent, Danielle Dixon on 0402 918 564.
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.