What an awesome little block all set up for cattle, peace and quiet beautiful breezes. This is a really pretty block with Pangola and other improved pastures, beautiful gum trees and soft flats.
- Modern 1 bedroom steel frame home complete with kitchen and outdoor area
- Basic 1 bedroom donga
- Stand alone off grid solar 2 x 5kw systems with new batteries and 6kva diesel generator backup
- Wind generator
- Power on the boundary within 200 metres
- Chook pen, pig pen & dog pen
- Massive 14m x 14m machinery shed complete with 3 shipping containers
- Small set of cattle yards, crush and loading ramp
- 2 Main paddocks fully fenced
- 3 Good dams plus two bores
- Dams and troughs in every paddock
- Rates approximately $1200 a year
Located a short 1km from the township of Rosedale with a school prep to year 12. Rosedale has a pub, general store and Police Station. Rosedale is a short 40 minute drive from Bundaberg. We have priced this property to sell. Call Ashley Lynch 0477 836 886 to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.