Searching for an affordable 3 bedroom investment property, close to all local amenities? 43 Barolin Street is the one for you - Built in 1980 and updated in recent years to a more modern finish. Already tenanted on a fixed term lease expiring 11th November 2022, rented at $290 per week.
- 3 good size bedrooms, each carpeted with ceiling fans
- A decent size living area, featuring a ceiling fan and split system air-conditioner to keep cool during the warmer months
- Modern kitchen offering electric cooking, a double sink and plenty of cupboard space
- The bathroom features a stand-alone shower, modern vanity and separate toilet
- Extra large laundry room, that could double as an office space or storage area
- Fly and security screens throughout the property to offer peace of mind all year round
- Blinds fitted to each window throughout
- Fully fenced right to the council strip, on a 430sqm block
- Established gardens surrounding the property
- There is car accommodation for one vehicle in the rear yard
- And a garden shed for extra storage
Rent Appraisal of: $350 - $370 per week
Council Rates: Approx. $1500 per half year
To be the first to inspect this property, contact the EXCLUSIVE listing agent Morgan Armitage now on 0411 785 318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters. We have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.