THE ENTERTAINERS DREAM HOME...
Welcome to 1 Louise Court, Branyan - This Amazing, elevated Home is perfectly positioned in one of Bundaberg's most highly sought after locations! - Situated just 5 minutes from the Bundaberg CBD & only 1 minute from the Sandy Hook boat ramp & Ski Club!
Property features include:
- Large 4 bedroom family home
- 2 Bathrooms, including an ensuite to the Master Bedroom
- ENORMOUS outdoor entertainment area with a beautiful view
- Multiple garages and beautiful landscaped gardens
- Large family room with a fire place and air conditioning
- The Bathroom offers a large corner spa bath with separate shower
- The kitchen offers a 900mm ceramic hot plates and large fridge space
- Fully fenced yard & paddock
- Tank and bore water
- Positioned WELL above the flood level
- Large 6,789m2 corner allotment!
- High Clearance 14m x 7m shed with workshop and 9m x 7.5m 3 bay car shed
- Land for the kids to run around and enjoy
- Salt water in-ground swimming pool - owner pays for servicing once per month (tenant to pay for chemicals)
- Spacious entertainment areas
- Branyan School is just up the road, and so is Sugarland shopping centre
- Pets will be considered upon application
To express your interest in this property, we invite you to submit an application form which will be subject to pre-approval. Applications will be assessed by our Leasing Team and presented to the Landlord to approve a shortlist of applicants who will be contacted to attend a private inspection to finalise the application process.
Applying with Four Walls is easy!
You will find the online application link on our website. Under the rent tab click "APPLY ONLINE NOW"
Or you can paste the below link to your browser to complete the online application.
Alternatively, please visit our office at 255 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg West to collect a paper application.
DISCLAIMER: We have prepared this document endeavouring to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.