FIRST CLASS HIDDEN JEWEL SET ON 8.5 ACRES IN THE HEART OF BARGARA
This is acreage living at its absolute best with the added value of development potential.
The Heritage style, spacious lowset brick home is set well back on the block providing privacy and quiet tranquility. Only 2 mins from both Central Bargara and the popular Kellys Beach. The home itself has a fabulous feel boasting large rooms, 9ft ceilings, polished Blue Gum timber floors throughout, expansive Jarrah timber deck which wraps around 3 sides of the house - great for entertaining and providing a beautiful outlook from the Tassie Oak kitchen and most other rooms.
This property has a style of its own with so many attributes - to name just a few:
- 4 large bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Main with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 2 spacious free flowing living areas with air-conditioning
- Well appointed kitchen with serveries onto the verandah for easy entertaining
- Tiled main bathroom and laundry
- 95m2 wrap around verandah with pull down weather screens
- Fully sealed 200m driveway
- Approx. 65,000 litre concrete water tank to house
- Huge 4 bay powered machinery shed with its own 4,500 litre water tank
- 37m2 enclosed carport + huge caravan port
- Sunwater 5mg freehold water allocation for any horticultural pursuits
This unique opportunity in Bargara is a must to inspect so contact the exclusive agent Trudy George 0450 601 910 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters. We have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.